Israel and Water Poster Set
An Interdisciplinary Unit on Israel and Water
These posters are an ideal way to bring teachers of general studies and Judaic studies together, while making explicit connections for students. Posters can be used for parent and community education, while adding aesthetic and visual value to your institution.
- A perfect bridge topic between teachers of general and Judaic studies
- Understand the importance and integration of water to Israel from biblical times to the present
- Each poster is filled with guiding questions and activities for each topic.
- Thirteen posters with guiding questions and topic-specific activities (such as archeology, dance, science, and more)
- Learn how Israel’s people have used, conserved and integrated water in their lives from biblical times to the present
- Posters include primary source materials with contemporary insights
- Each poster is filled with questions and activities for each topic
- Format: PDF
- Download and print your preferred poster size