Israel and Hebrew Language: A Nation’s Choice
Explaining Hebrew language beyond religious practice and making it a spoken language of the street gave rise to a rich literary renaissance. In this curriculum, Hebrew literature excerpts demonstrate how the Hebrew language became a core element in Jewish state identity.
- Understand the significance of the language and how it became essential to Jewish state identity.
- Discover key Hebrew literature excerpts from rare source documents
- Perfect for individual, groups or classes
- Fifteen lessons (30 minutes each)
- Suitable for learners 8th grade and above