Volunteering and Israel’s State Building
Volunteerism and social action are core values in the Jewish culture and helped shape the development of the State of Israel. This learner’s guide contains background information from unique primary source texts, photographs from Israel’s history, biographical sketches of Israelis who put values into practice.
- Learn why volunteering was essential to the Jewish state’s establishment
- Develop an understanding why supporting one another still remains a core value in Israel
- Perfect for individuals, groups or classes
- Suitable for learner’s of all ages
- 33 Page Learner’s Guide
- Format: eBook (PDF Download)